Janry Grooming Studio
Dedicated, Compassionate, Detail Oriented are just a few words to describe the groomers at Janry Pet Resort. Employing groomers that have that “magic” touch is of the utmost importance at Janry Pet Resort. We employee groomers who are not only talented in their craft but they are also able to make your pup comfortable during their spa day. Whether you have a new puppy, which is learning what it means to be bathed or a senior pup that needs that extra time or help, we evaluate your pet’s needs so that we can make them comfortable and relaxed during their time in the grooming studio.
Our groomers are not only experienced and trained stylists; they are pet care advocates as well. No matter the breed, size or shape, your pet will receive hands-on contact under a watchful eye while being bathed, groomed, massaged and pampered. You will be the first to hear about any recommendations to help promote good health and hygiene for your pups comfort.
Call us today to schedule your pups groom, while your pup is being groomed it is the perfect time to run a few errands, schedule some pampering time for yourself or meet up with some friends for a chat. You can also join our Spa Membership club, drop your pup off before work for some fun and pampering and pick them up at the end of the day tired and squeaky clean. (Click the link at the bottom of the page to learn more about the Spa Membership Club). Don’t forget about our monthly nail trim clinic, the second Saturday of each month from 11am-3pm!
Is your pup staying with us for camp, most pet-parents will add a bath or grooming appointment for their pets who have been lodging with us. Let’s face it; dogs just want to have fun and fun often involves getting dirty. So don’t forget to add that bubble bath and haircut onto your pets stay!
But let’s get down to the nitty gritty of why regular professional grooming is important for your pet:
- Regular grooming promotes healthy skin
- Groomers will look for rashes, lumps and bumps that may be covered by hair
- Regular grooming helps to decrease shedding
- No more tumbleweeds means less vacuuming
- Trimmed nails are safer for your fury friend
- Untrimmed nails may lead to joint pain
- Cleaned ears are less likely to allow unwanted growth of bacteria or yeast
- Bacteria and yeast in the ears make for very uncomfortable pets
- But most important: Let us pamper your pup and making them as comfortable as possible.
So, give us a call today at 908-479-6132 to schedule a grooming appointment and don’t forget to ask for a tour!